Monday, February 2, 2009

Dare to be brave

***

What I just want to say is this life isn't as painful as it was. I don't feel as stuck or alone or as angry and confused anymore. All I feel is that I am GLAD that it all happened... because here I am, awake with my beautiful heart, dreaming of new ways that life and love are possible.

I dare to be brave, be loving,
be vulnerable, be filled with delight,
be open and be even more
my own beautiful self."

~ Leonie Allan
(GoddessLeonie.com)


*** Brought to you by ***

WILD WOMAN WEEKEND
6-8 March 2009, Western Australia

Calling all mothers, daughters, grandmas, sisters, aunties, earth mamas, fairy godmothers, friends and goddess sisters... Join us for a gathering of fun, food, fabulousness, nature trysts, healing, laughter, medicine walks, workshopping and sisterhood.

* 2-day OMENS & ORACLES workshop, with Lucy Cavendish;
* Fully catered including a magical FEAST on Saturday evening;
* Energy exchange includes workshop, accommodation, meals and laughter.

Make yourself ready for the wonder: of 2009: come to the WWW, and find your wild, free self again. Don't miss out... Get your tickets online or phone 0417-YES-I-DO (0417-937-436 in Australia)

No comments: